Bringing Cash Management Solutions to the Benelux
Cash Management: Payments & Cash Visibility for Benelux Companies
Nomentia has been the market-leading solution provider in the Nordics for global payment and cash flow forecasting solutions. Finally, our solutions are now available for you in the Benelux in French and Dutch besides English.
In this webinar, we will introduce our Payment module for global, centralized management of B2B payments, the anomaly detection add-on for tackling fraud and errors, cash forecasting & visibility, as well as bank connectivity as a service.
Watch the webinar and learn more about the following topics:
- Why do you need a centralized payment tool?
- Why would you switch from a legacy local multi-EB system to a new SaaS Multi-Bank system?
- How our customers benefit from using Nomentia Payments?
- How to tackle fraud and manual errors with automated anomaly detection?
- Why should you switch from spreadsheets to a liquidity management solution?
- How does Nomentia cash forecasting work in practice?
- Nomentia's hyper modular bank connectivity as a service:
- How does this work?
- How can you benefit from it?
Meet the speakers
Senior Sales Manager
Huub started in Transaction Banking in 1997, advising and setting up payment factories for clients of ABN AMRO Bank N.V. He has worked in Cash Management for ABN AMRO and consequently the Royal Bank of Scotland where he worked as the Managing Director Service & Operations EMEA.
Later Huub has been working in innovative roles with Fintech companies to help their clients manage their cash flows and improve finance and treasury processes using solutions and market platforms. Recently Huub has joined Nomentia as Sale Manager Benelux.
Tapani has experience in the area of cash management for almost 20 years. Prior joining to Nomentia, Tapani was in charge of the Financial Digital Channel offering in TietoEVRY. Earlier he worked years in a corporate bank in the area of cash management and trade finance.